22 3월 2020
go easy on 温和对待
- Well, since it’s your first and only ticket, the judge will probably go easy on you.
go in one ear and out the other 一耳朵进，一耳朵出
- Well, you know Mike, everything’s in one ear and out the other.
go jogging 去跑步
- Are you ready to go jogging?
go to one’s head 某人自负
- A： Have you noticed how John’s changed since he became student government president?
- B： I think the whole thing has gone to his head, and he used to be so sociable and open.
got the time 几点了
- A： Got the time?
- B： It’s a little after ten.
in next to no time 马上
- A： Are you going to be using the copying machine long?
- B： I’ll be through in next to no time.
in the red 赤字
- 反义：in the black
in the works 正在准备阶段
- An advanced course in theoretical chemistry is the works.
keep to oneself
- I’m amazed that you still haven’t gotten to know your neighbours.
kill time 浪费时间
- Gosh, what can we do to kill the next 10 hours?